Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 6

Today was by far the most challenging! Not in terms of being tempted by food, but emotionally!
It is strange to see how some respond to one choosing a healthy lifestyle. I guess I'm just tender-hearted and am affected more deeply by people's reactions. I'v learned that people's true colors come out in interesting situations! What's really curious to me is that I would never judge someone else for what they choose to eat AND I would never force anyone to do what I am doing...so why are they judging me??? I'm doing this for me, not them! I'm not trying to impress anyone and I'm not reporting to anyone. This is a personal journey! I am grateful, as I said before, that my husband is doing it with me. I find his support overwhelmingly helpful, but bottom line, I want to feel better in my own body each day. I want to have more energy for my children. I want to look good for my husband. I want to live a long life so that I can do things to bless others and this is just one step towards reaching those goals and many more! So, if you ever come across someone that is doing something "different", don't look at them strange, don't try to convince them why the shouldn't do it (unless it is illegal or immoral of course ;)),...just support them...who cares if you don't understand what their thing is all about! People need love not criticism!

1 comment: