Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 5

Still doing pretty well. Rice cereal, strawberries and walnuts drizzled with maple syrup for breakfast. Quinoa salad, hummus and veggie sticks for lunch. Miso soup, stir fried veggies and brown rice for dinner. I can say I definitely enjoyed everything today! The miso soup is growing on me. I didn't really care for it at first, as it just seemed a little bland (though we did leave out the seaweed b/c I just couldn't stomach that). Anyhow, I'm down about 4 pounds already, which is exciting, but today I just feel bummed. It stinks when you have people around you that don't really seem to be supportive. However, I am hugely grateful that my husband is supportive and eating the food along with me!
I'm anxious to see some physical results. Yes, my weight may be down, but I don't see a difference just yet. I know I need to be patient...it's only been 5 days! So, I guess anything you do that ends with significant results won't be easy all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment