Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 7

Yesterday we completed day 7! I can't believe one week is done! I'm am one-third through the reset! Really this has been pretty easy for me, the eating part anyhow. The fact that EVERYTHING is planned out has been totally perfect for me! I've had some emotional ups and downs, but I think that is normal. Oh, and did I mention that it turned out to be that time of the month for me, starting on day 2!!! Yeesh!
Anyhow, it is surprising how simple it has been to prepare all of the meals and how tasty they have been! I think one of my biggest concerns at this point is what am I going to do after the reset! I definitely want to keep up the healthy eating, as I said in the beginning...my desire was for this to be a complete lifestyle change. I'm just not sure what foods to begin incorporating again. I have to say that I have done just fine without sugar and I definitely think that I was previously "attached" to sugar! So, part of me thinks that I need to keep away from sugar, except for special occasions...maybe? Will we add in any meat or dairy? I don't think I'd really miss the meat to be honest! As for dairy, I do like it, but I just don't know. I'm feeling pretty good and want to keep that feeling up for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment