Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 4

Today is done! The food was really good, but I did finish dinner still feeling (or thinking that I felt) hungry.
Really, the biggest thing was I really wanted something sweet! Desserts have always been my biggest weakness! So, I'm trying to just drink up the water instead...to get that hungry feeling to go away!
Yesterday I made sushi (vegetarian) for the first time ever. The big shocker was that my hubby actually liked it! For years I've tried to get him to go get sushi with me, to no avail. Well, I think after this, I may actually be able to convince him to go out and get sushi with me! :) YAY! I think our palates may already be changing!
No big spikes in energy yet, but on the whole I feel good! I think I may also be down a couple pounds...I'll weigh myself in the morning.
Happy Memorial Day weekend by the way! This year it will not revolve around food! We always have a cookout or attend a cookout and eat all kinds of food. I've gotta say, I think I'm glad that I'm not going to stuff myself this year. May this be the beginning of all of the holidays that I don't eat until I think I'm going to pop!!! I'll cheers you some water to that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment