Thursday, July 5, 2012

Never imagined!

When I started this blog my intention was to use it as a personal accountability tool. I only shared it with 3 people. I never imagined I would share it with the entire FB world, but today that is just what I did! YIKES!
Talk about vulnerability! Who wants to show hundreds of people a profile picture of yourself in a skin tight rash guard??? Um...not me! However, the results speak for themselves! I'm so glad I took those before and after pics! I wish I had taken measurements, though I just couldn't bring myself to measure my flub! There is a lot less of it now, so I just took some measurements so I can see how I can improve from here. My husband and I are currently starting the Les Mills Pump program from Beachbody, so I will be keeping track of my progress throughout the next 90 days!
The other thing I never imagined was that I would become a Beachbody coach...again! Yes, I did this once before, but really never told anyone (unless somehow it came up). I felt like I had no authority to talk to someone about losing weight, because I wasn't losing any! Now that I've had success, I feel amazing, and I KNOW these programs work...I can share it with confidence! Before, the main reason I became a coach was to get the discount on the Shakeology that my husband was taking! I will now be taking Shakeology myself as I have seen so many others have an enormous amount of success just by adding it into their daily routine! Click here to learn more about how Shakeology can be your healthiest meal of the day! They have some new flavors, including a vegan product which is absolutely delicious!!!
If you want to regain your health and reach your fitness goals, I would absolutely LOVE to help you!
It is a journey worth taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment