Sunday, June 17, 2012

Before and After the Reset

Ugh Ugh Ugh...Can I tell you how much I hate posting pictures of myself! Well here it is...I still have a ways to go, but you can certainly see the amazing difference made in just 21 days! I sure hope this inspires someone!!! This change was a direct result of following Beachbody's Ultimate Reset to a "T"! No exercise, but lots of really yummy whole foods!!! I was never hungry. In fact, I most definitely ate more than I was before. The difference was it was better, healthier, real (ie. not processed) foods! Anyone is capable of achieving similar results...you just have to put your mind to it! The program lays everything out for you, including grocery lists, recipes and a complete meal plan for all 21 days! You can do this too!!!

1 comment: