Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 21

WOW! I can't believe it! I successfully completed all 21 days of the Beachbody Ultimate Reset! I must tell you that this is the first time that I have EVER completed a program related to diet or exercise! I always start out strong and then fizzle out! This time was different!
I believe that anyone could do this! Beachbody makes it SO incredibly easy to stick to! Most people said to me, "I don't think I would have any idea where to begin". Well, the great thing is you don't have to know where to begin. Beachbody tells you what to do every step along the way! You get grocery lists, recipes, and a menu for every single meal that you are to eat on the program!
Will power seems to be my issue when it is up to me to decide what I am eating. With this program it wasn't up to me...I just did what the guide told me to do! If you read all of the information ahead of time and prepare yourself you will be successful! Now, I can't say that I never craved anything, but I can say that I wanted to succeed so bad that my cravings never really amounted to anything!
I am so excited to go on from here and continue my journey to completely regaining my health!
I'm down a solid 13 pounds, I didn't take measurements (though I should have) and like I've said before, my energy level is 10 times what it was before and I just feel great! I can't even explain it in words...I feel so different...so good! I'll be posting my before and after pics...ugh, but I know they will be helpful to someone and maybe even me (to remind me what I don't want to go back to)!

No comments:

Post a Comment