Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 10

I can't believe that I am about half way through the reset! I can do this! I don't think I've ever wanted something so bad! I want to regain my health. I don't want to be a prisoner of medications or even unhealthy food. I know that sounds dramatic, but when my food cravings were primarily junk, I knew that it was starting to control me! Now, I would always have considered myself to be a pretty healthy eater, but the fact of the matter is I didn't think about food in the way that I am thinking about it now. I thought about it as what would make me feel good...you know, comfort food! Now, I'm thinking about what can truly nourish my body! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll still indulge from time to time, but it won't consume me (or I won't consume it regularly ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment