Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 12

I'm thinking more about what things will look like after the reset is over. We are almost done with week 2! Time is really flying by! I must say, the way this whole program is laid out makes it really easy to stick to! I think the biggest factor is planning ahead, making sure groceries are purchased and preparing lunch in the morning. That way, I can just pull it out in the middle of the day (since that tends to be the busiest time of day during the week). If I didn't prepare the food in advance, I can see where it would be easier to succumb to temptation.
Anyhow, about after the reset, I think that I'm not anxious to add meat again. Honestly the thought of it kind of grosses me out. I can't explain why, but it is...especially hamburger! I do wish chocolate were a food group though...still thinking about that a lot!
I slept 12 hours last night and it felt so good! I think I'm going to turn in early tonight too. I already fell asleep in my son's room and had a 45 minute nap (not on purpose)!
So, tomorrow is the beginning of a new week and the kids are out of school! My goal is to get up between 6:15 and 6:30 and have my quiet time, get a shower, maybe do a little yoga or pilates (before the shower) and prepare everyone's breakfast before 7:20. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment